futurehome Modeswitch is a battery operated wall switch with 4 push buttons. Paired to the futurehome Smarthub it enables quick control of the four predetermined settings of your home: Home, Away, Sleep, Vacation. The Modeswitch fits System 55 frames, is easy to install and can be fastened with Switch screws or double-sided tape.
- Before the first use, please remove the protective film under the battery rubber.
- Open Futurehome-app, verify you are on the right household.
- Start inclusion on Futurehome app, if needed a description is found here.
- Press and hold down both buttons of Group 2 for 3 seconds. The LED indicator turns on, the Modeswitch will be set to adding mode, and stand by to be added to the network. The LED indicator blinks 6 times quickly to indicate that the addition has been successful.
- The app will display “Device found, configuring”.
- The app will indicate a successful inclusion.
- The device is now included and needs no further setup to work as a modeswitch.
Sometimes you want to remove an included device, or delete it to add it again. To exclude the modeswitch from your Smarthub do the following:
- Open the Futurehome-app, verify you are on the right household.
- Start exclusion on Futurehome app, if needed a description is found here.
- Repeat the same procedure as when including.
- The LED indicator blinks 4 times quickly to indicate successful removal.
- App will display that the device was excluded.
Note: Factory reset is not recommended for removing devices. Please use this procedure only if the futurehome Smarthub is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Press and hold down both buttons of Group 2 for a minimum of 10 seconds until the LED indicator turns on and then blinks 4 times to indicate successful factory reset.
Refer to the manual listed below on how to setup association and description of the association groups.
futurehome modeswitch is supported in the new app.