With the Yale Doorman Zigbee module, you can:
- open/lock the Yale Doorman from the Futurehome app
- see if the door is open or closed in the app
- get push notifications when the door is opened
- create personal and one-time codes
- to use the module you need to have the Yale doorman V2N lock and the Futurehome Smarthub 1v1 or newer
- the door lock can only be unlocked in the app (modes, shortcuts, flows etc. will not work)
- the doorbell function does not work with Futurehome
Before you start:
- reset the lock (see the “Reset the lock” section below)
- when the lock asks you to input a master-pin - ignore it, and continue without setting a pin on the lock
- the door must be unlocked and open during this process
- Take out the module and reinsert it to activate inclusion.
- Open the Futurehome app → go to settings → devices → add a device → Zigbee → start.
- When the module is found in the app, press "Ok, done!".
- The device is now at the bottom of your device list. Select it.
- Tap "lock not authorized" → set a pin-code for your lock (6 digits) → wait for the authentication to complete.
- Open settings → place the module in a room.
- The "set voice and language” and “door access” option should appear.
Reset the lock
- Remove the battery cover and the two top batteries.
- Remove the module, if inserted.
- Unscrew the inner part of the lock.
- Loosen the cover plate on the backside and change position on the Easy/Advanced switch.
- Mount the lock, insert the module and then the batteries.
- If the authorisation fails:
- remove and then re-insert the module → wait up to a minute.
- If the lock is authorised and does not respond to any commands from the app:
- remove one battery and put it back in.
- If all else fails:
- delete the device from the app (go to settings → devices → Yale Module → settings → delete)
- reset the lock
- start the inclusion again