The Hue adapter allows you to connect your Hue Bridge to the Futurehome Smarthub and control you Hue devices from the Futurehome app.
- Motion sensor
To install the adapter you need to be in the Futurehome app, and follow these steps:
- Go to settings → playground → Philips Hue Bridge adapter and click the install button.
- Go to the button with three dots
- Click on "discover hue bridge"
Your Hue bridge should then appear with ip-address and bridge id. If you have multiple bridges, please select the right one. (We do not support multiple bridge integration).
- Press the physical button on your bridge.
- Click “Connect” in the app.
If successfully connected, all you Hue devices should appear in your device list. (Settings 🔧 → devices).