Adax integration lets you control your Adax devices from the Futurehome App.
- Go to settings → playground → Adax Adapter → download .
- Press the three dots → log in with email and password.
Your devices will show in the device list.
- Lists Adax units as regular heaters/thermostats
- Set the desired temperature
- View current temperature
- View consumption kWh
- The synchronisation between FH-app and Adax App
Login and Setup
Go to settings → playground → Adax Adapter → press download .
Press the three dots → log in with email and password. Google, Apple and Facebook login is not supported at the moment.
- Add to Room:
Go to settings → devices → scroll down to find the device. Open the device → press settings → place in a room → save.
- Delete unwanted devices (if any):
Go to the device → settings → delete.
- Reinclude the device after deletion:
Go to playground → Adax Adapter → three dots → advanced setup → sync.
Change poll time (how often the Futurehome App fetches data from Adax units):
- Go to settings → playground → Adax Adapter → three dots → advanced setup.
- Min value 5, Max value 15 (min)