Find answers to common user questions.
- Go to settings → devices → add new device
- Chose Z-wave, Zigbee or EnOcean → start
- Check the device manual to find inclusion method for your device
- For more information, check the inclusion article.
For Z-wave devices you need to set the device in exclusion mode. It is not needed for Zigbee devices.
If a Z-wave device does not have contact with the hub, select "force delete" instead of "delete".
For more information, see article on exclusion.
Try these solutions:
- Check if you have chosen the right household in the Futurehome app.
- Check the Internet connection to the Smarthub - check that both network lights under Smarthub are lit/flashing and that other devices on the same network have internet.
If you still do not get contact with Smarthub, you can contact Futurehome support.
We also have a page that shows the operating status: https://status.futurehome.io.
If you need help from Futurehome, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (+47) 23 50 68 47.