With Høiax Connected water boiler integration in Futurehome you can optimize your energy usage. You can set the temperature or change the boiler mode according to your needs. You can monitor the power consumption on the energy graph. Join the green shift - more info:
To get started you will need a couple of things:
- Høiax Connected water boiler.
- Futurehome Smarthub
The Smarthub must have vinculum ≥ 3.0.34and Futurehome app ≥ 6.8.2.
To check this, open the Futurehome app → settings → household → hub settings → scroll to the bottom.
Once the boiler is installed, it must be connected to wi-fi and linked to the myUplink app.
If you have already linked the boiler to myUplink, you can jump to the step "Integrate with Futurehome". If not, follow these steps:
- Download the “myUplink” app from the App Store or Google Play:
Link to App Store
Link to Google Play
- Create an account in myUplink and log in.
- If there is water in the boiler, you can turn on the power, otherwise you must open the water valve and wait until the boiler is full. When it’s connected to power, the display will turn on and the wi-fi symbol will flash slowly.
- The boiler will now connect to a 2.4GHz network. Also remember that your mobile must be connected to the same network.
- Stand next to the boiler, open myUplink and select “Add system”. Then scan the QR code that comes with the boiler.
- Look at the boiler’s display. When prompted, press "arrow down" on the boiler to confirm pairing.
- Enter your network name and password.
Integrate with Futurehome
When the boiler is connected to myUplink, this can be linked to Futurehome. Make sure you have admin or owner rights in Futurehome app.
1. Open the Futurehome app and navigate to settings , bottom right.
2. Tap on playground, then select “Høiax”.
3. Tap the download icon on the left.
4. When it has finished loading, you can log in. Tap the three dots on the right and log in.
5. Fill in the login information from your myUplink account.
6. Once logged in, you can go one step back and select “Advanced setup”.
7. Select your boiler and save. The boiler should now appear in your device list. If you have multiple boilers, they will show in the list. Select the right on for this specific household.
8. Give the device a name, a room and the water boiler function.
9. After you have selected room and saved, it will show energy usage on the main screen and the boiler will be placed under the category “appliance”.
In the app you are able to set the desired temperature, see the measured temperature and se the power consumption. This is both real time and historic data.
If you are a more advanced user and have admin rights, you can select the boiler modes. The modes are the same in the app and on the device it self.
The available modes are:
Normal - Follows the temperature command of the users. This is the recommended mode for easy temperature adjustment.
External - Disables the temperature adjustments on the boiler itself. Changes may only be done on external systems.
Eco - Doesn’t allow user to control the temp. It will stay at a lower temp and lower cost.
Boost - This mode will turn on all the heating elements to obtain the heat as quickly as possible. In boost you can set desired temperature and this will be saved as default. The next time you set boost, it will set the temperature you saved in the last boost.
Vacation - This activates the vacation mode set in myUplink. This mode will start the boiler 1 day before your vacation ends to heat the water till you come home. In vacation mode also, it will save your last set temperature as default. In the next vacation it will set temperature to default.
Schedule - This activates the weekly schedule on the boiler. It will follow the program that you have set in myUplink. You will not be able to adjust this temperature in Futurehome. (The schedule is only editable in myUplink)
Off - This turns the heating elements off and sets the boiler to standby.