With Høiax Connected water boiler integration you can optimise your energy usage, monitor your power consumption and control your boiler in our app.
Join the green shift - learn more about Enova.
- Go to settings → playground → Høiax → download .
- Press the three dots → log in and choose your boiler.
Your boiler will show in the device list.
- Set the temperature
- Display the temperature
- Display power consumption
- Set boiler modes
- Connect your boiler to myUplink:
- Download myUplink app on your phone → create an account → log in.
- Fill the boiler with water and turn on the power.
- In myUplink app select “Add system”. Then scan the QR code that comes with the boiler.
- Look at the boiler’s display. When prompted, press "arrow down" on the boiler to confirm pairing.
- Enter your network name and password.
In the Futurehome app, go to settings → playground → Høiax → press download .
- Log in:
Tap the three dots → log in using information from myUplink account.
- Select your boiler:
Tap the three dots → advanced setup → select your boiler.
- Add to Room:
Go to the settings page → devices → scroll to the bottom to find the device. Open the device → press settings → place in a room → save.
- Delete unwanted devices (if any):
Go to the device → settings → delete.
If you are an admin, you can set the boiler mode in the app. The modes are the same in the app and on the device itself.
- Normal - follows the temperature command of the users. This is the recommended mode for easy temperature adjustment.
- External - disables the temperature adjustments on the boiler itself. Changes may only be done on external systems.
- Eco - does not allow the user to control the temp. It will stay at a lower temp and lower cost.
- Boost - turns on all the heating elements to heat water as quickly as possible. In Boost mode, you can set the desired temperature and it will be saved as default. The next time you set boost, it will set the temperature you saved in the last boost.
- Vacation - activates the vacation mode set in myUplink. This mode will turn on the boiler one day before your vacation ends to heat the water before you come home. In Vacation mode, it will save your last set temperature as default.
- Schedule - activates the weekly schedule on the boiler. It will follow the program that you have set in myUplink. The schedule is only editable in myUplink.
- Off - turns the heating elements off and sets the boiler to standby.