Smarthub II is the heart of your smart home. Based on Z-Wave and Zigbee, it connects to the home network, runs Futurehome software and unifies smart devices in your home into a single system.
|Suppliers item number||CUBE-2V0-EU|
|ETIM Class||EC000699 - Central device for bus system|
- Connect the Smarthub to a network and power using the cables included in the box. Make sure the network has internet access.
Tip: Install the Smarthub centrally in your home to provide the best radio coverage.
- The Smarthub will start automatically when power is connected.
- Download the Futurehome app from App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account or sign in if you already have an account.
- Create your household in the app. Fill in the required details and press next.
- Press 'Add Smarthub'.
- Scan the QR code located on the bottom side of the Smarthub. Alternatively, you can type in the unique ID that is located under the QR code.
|Power supply||5V DC (2.6A, USB-C)|
|IP Class||IP 22|
|Use temperature||0-35 degrees C|
|Storage||8 GB eMMC|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|