This is the article about scenes.
Learn about automations here.
A scene is a set of actions triggered by a physical switch. For example, pressing a switch in the hallway → activates away mode.
- Open the app → go to settings → automations → + automation → scene .
- Select the device. If it is not on the list, check that it is included and placed in a room.
- When the app asks for the scene ID → press the physical button you want to configure. The ID will appear in this field.
- Select the mode the scene will function in. The scene will not be triggered in the modes which are not selected. Then press next step.
- Select what to trigger, either mode or device → choose what should happen → next step → save. Shortcuts are found under modes.
- Test if it works.