This is the article about time-based automations.
Learn about automations here.
Thanks to time-based automations, you can create actions that will happen automatically at the time you choose. An example could be: “Change mode to Home every day of the week at 06:00 AM”.
Creating an automation
- Go to settings → automation → + automation → time.
- Specify the time that will trigger the automation by choosing one of the options below:
- select hour → fill in the specific hour → choose on what day(s) the automation will be triggered (recurring day(s) or one time)
- or select sunrise/sunset → move the slider to adjust the timing
- Select the modes in which the automation will be triggered. The automation will not be triggered in the modes which are not selected. Then press next step.
- Select what to trigger, either mode or device → choose what should happen → next step → save.
Shortcuts are found under modes.