The water leakage sensor is designed to detect leakage and notify about it with an alarm. The device works wirelessly. It can be mounted on the wall or ground deployed.
|Suppliers item number||WLS-23ZW|
|ETIM Class||EC000926 - Physical sensor for bus system|
- Install the sensor according to your preferences:
- mount on a wall - use a sensor cable
- place on the floor - use built-in sensors and optionally an external sensor cable
- Open the Futurehome app, go to settings → devices → add a device → Z-Wave.
- Select "secure inclusion" and "include known devices faster" → start.
- Press the function button (”Learn” button on the back) 3 times within 1.5 seconds.
- After inclusion, select the device in the device list → press settings.
- Give the sensor a name, the correct function and place it in a room → save.
- Factory reset:
Press and hold the function button for more than 10 seconds.
- Turning off the alarm:
Press the function (Learn) button once.
|Power Source||3V, CR123 Lithium battery x 1|
- WLS23-4471743.pdf300 KB