FIBARO Motion Sensor is a device that comes with multiple sensors. It can detect movement, and measure vibrations, temperature and light levels. It is battery-powered, equipped with the LED indicator signals movement, and can be used to trigger an automation.
|Suppliers item number
|EC000926 - Physical sensor for bus system
- Start the inclusion in the room where the sensor will be located. Open the sensor's back cover by twisting the two halves apart.
- Remove the paper so the battery can power the device, the front of the device will light up for a moment.
- Start inclusion in the Futurehome app. You can find more information about inclusion here.
- Put the device in inclusion mode with a triple click on the button.
If the sensor stops pulsing blue during the inclusion without the application proceeding, triple click once more to wake up the sensor.
- The app will now show that inclusion was successful.
- The sensor will continue to pulse blue for a few seconds after inclusion.
- Give your motion sensor a name, e.g. “Motion sensor”.
- State in which room it is installed.
Sometimes you want to delete an included device or re-enter it. To delete the flood sensor from your Smarthub, you must do the following:
- Go to settings → devices → select your device → settings → navigate to the bottom and select delete.
- Smarthub is now in exclusion mode.
- Press three times the same button as during inclusion.
Resetting a device should only be done if it is not possible to exclude it from the system.
- Press and hold the B button for 4-6 seconds, the LED light should glow yellow.
- Release the B button.
- Press the B button once to "select" yellow light, and reset the device.
- If the reset was successful, the sensor will light up red.
|3.0v DC battery