Fibaro Roller Shutter is used for motor control of blinds, awnings, screens, roller blinds, grilles, gates and slats.
|Suppliers item number||4512449|
|ETIM Class||EC000792 - Bus system - actuator|
Note: Installation must be done by a certified electrician. The unit has current-carrying components when the load is switched off. All maintenance must be carried out on an isolated course.
- Install the dimmer according to the wiring diagram.
|Terminal for 1st switch (used to add/remove the device)||Terminal for 2nd switch||2nd output terminal for shutter motor||Terminal for live lead||1st output terminal for shutter motor||Terminal for neutral lead||Service button (used to add/remove the device and navigate the menu)|
- Turn on the voltage to the device.
- Open the Futurehome app, go to settings → devices → add a device → Z-Wave.
- Start the inclusion on the device according to the device’s manual.
- After inclusion, find the device in the device list and press “settings”.
- Give it a name, the correct function and place it in a room → save.
Before the motor can be controlled, the motor and the Fibaro device must be calibrated. Read more below.
- Put the screen, awning or the like in the lowered or unfolded position.
- Open the app → settings → devices → shutter → Z-wave parameters.
- Set the parameter by entering the following numbers:
- parameter: 150
- length: 1
- value: 2
- The screen will move from bottom to top, back down and up again then stop.
- Using the roller shutter:
Press and hold the B button until the LED lights up yellow → release and quickly press once again → after a few seconds the LED should light up red.
- Using the app:
Start Z-Wave exclusion (settings → devices → remove device) → press the B button or connected light switch 3 times within 1.5 seconds.
|Power consumption||up to 0.8W|