- Keep track of your power consumption with real-time and historical data.
- Let Power Manager optimise the consumption for you to save energy and money.
Energy management in the app
- Tap on the energy tile in the dashboard to open the energy overview.
- Use the top navigation bar to switch between the tabs:
- Consumption overview
- Energy statistics
- Power Manager
Note: For the system to store power data, you need the Event Collector. It should be installed on your Smarthub by default. If you do not have it go to settings → playground → download Event Collector.
- Displays real-time consumption categorised by the type of device.
- Tap on each device category to see consumption at a device level.
- If you have a HAN meter, tap the large circle to see the total consumption in your house.
- Displays the consumption statistics for a month or a specific day.
- Deselect device categories below the plot to filter out other categories.
- Press and hold the graph to see info around the specific time.
- Power Manager is a Futurehome service designed to optimise energy consumption for you.
- It helps you save money on your energy bills as it optimises heavy loads such as thermostats, water heaters and car chargers.
- Learn more about Power Manager.