The Overview is the first page you see when you open the app. It gives you an overview of the current status of all your devices, as well as security, safety and climate. It also provides quick access to your personal shortcuts, modes and settings.
Your current household appears at the top of the dashboard. If you have Futurehome in more than one household, you can easily switch between these by clicking the button in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
Overview of fire alarms and water leakage sensors. By clicking on the safety pane, you can see more detailed information about safety, such as:
- Fire alarm: current status of siren, fire, smoke, gas, battery, connection, temperature and humidity.
- Water leakage: current status of water leakage sensors.
Overview of whether music is being played in the home, as well as the option to pause or start playback for all devices directly from the dashboard. If the playback is not radio, you also have the option to switch to the next or previous song.
- By clicking on the media pane, you get an overview of all the devices that can play music, categorized according to which room they are in. You can also adjust the volume for all the media devices in each room.
- By clicking on a room, you get an overview of each device in that room, and you can control them individually.
Overview of the current status of all door, window and motion sensors. By clicking the security pane, you can see detailed information about each security device, such as:
- Door sensors: how many doors are open?
- Door locks: how many doors are locked? Are any locked doors open?
- Window sensors: how many windows are open?
- Motion sensors: has movement been detected in your home?
Displays the average temperature in the whole household with the possibility to adjust the desired temperature.
- By adjusting the temperature directly from the dashboard, you will change the temperature in all rooms relative to their previous set preference. For example, let's say you have set the temperature to 23°C (74°F) in the kitchen and 21°C (70°F) in the bedroom. By lowering the temperature by 2°C (4°F) directly from the dashboard, your new desired temperatures will be 21°C (70°F) in the kitchen and 19°C (66°F) in the bedroom. Of course, you can also change the temperature in each room individually, by clicking the climate function.
- When you click on the climate window, you can see detailed information about each individual temperature sensor and heating unit, an also have the possibility to change the desired temperature in some rooms, or certain devices in a room.
Shows the current status of all blinds with the possibility to raise or lower them.
- Adjust all blinds in your household to fully open or fully closed, or adjust them by room or individually by clicking the sun protection window.
- When you click on the sun protection window, you can see the current status of all your blinds, with the option to raise or lower certain blinds to the desired level. You can either control all the blinds in a room at once, or click a room to control them individually.
Overview of lights with the option to turn all lights on or off.
- Control all the lights in your household by turning the dashboard on or off, or control them individually by clicking on the lighting pane.
- By clicking the lighting pane, you can see the current status of all the lights with the option to turn on/off, dim or change color. You can either control all the lights in a room at once, or click on the room and control them individually.
Overview of all appliances with the option to turn all appliances on or off.
- Control all appliances in your household by turning the dashboard on or off, or control them individually by clicking on the appliance window.
- By clicking the device pane, you can see the current status of all your appliances. Click on a room to view it individually and turn it on or off according to your requirements.
Electric car chargers
Overview of the status of the current charging session, as well as measurement for real-time consumption and how much energy has been used in the current charging session for all your electric car chargers.
- By clicking on the charging window, you get an overview of the status of the chargers categorized according to which room they are in.
- By clicking on a room, you get an overview of each individual charger in that room. For detailed information about one of the chargers, you can click on it.
- If the charger supports start/stop from Futurehome, the button on the right can be used.
Overview of total power consumption for the entire home.
- By clicking on the energy window, you get an overview of power consumption for climate, lights and more.
- By clicking on the different categories you can see consumption at the device level.
- If you have a HAN meter, you can click the large circle to get detailed information about consumption in the home.
In the footer you have 5 possible selections;
- Dashboard (where you are at the moment)
- Room overview
- Mode and shortcuts