To change the settings of a household, go to Settings → Household. This feature allows you to:
- Change the name and address of the household
- Replace your Smarthub with a new Smarthub.
- Update software
- Create or restore from backup
- Turn off or reset Smarthub
- Transfer ownership to a new owner, for example if you sell your home or similar.
- Edit push notifications
To update the Smarthub, go to household → hub settings → update software → press the in the upper right corner to search for available updates → start update.
For more information, refer to the article about updating the Smarthub.
In the settings you can edit your notification preferences. The app is pre-programmed to send notifications when any kind of movement is registered while the household is in away or vacation mode.
The most common notification cases are implemented in the app, and can easily be activated or deactivated. These are cases such as when:
- fire is detected
- water leakage is detected
- movement is detected while away
- something is opened while away
- the temperature is lower than 5°C (41°F)
- the temperature is lower than 0°C (32°F)
- the temperature is higher than 40°C (104°F)
- the temperature is higher than 55°C (131°F)
- the battery level of a device is low
- something occurs with a door lock
- devices are tampered
- there is a notification from a door lock