To edit the settings on a household, go to "settings → household → edit household info". This function lets you:
- Change the household name and adress
- Replace your smarthub with a new smarthub
- Update software
- Create or restore backup
- Turn off or reset smarthub
- Transfer ownership to a new owner, i.e. if you are selling your house or similar.
- Configure push notifications
In the settings you can edit your notification preferences. The app is pre-programmed to notify you when any sort of movement is detected while your household is set to "Away" or "Vacation".
The most common notification events are implemented in the app, and can easily be activated or deactivated. These are events such as:
- When fire is detected
- When leak is detected
- When motion is detected while I am away
- When something is opened while I am away
- If temperature is lower than 5 °C
- If temperature is lower than 0 °C
- If temperature is higher than 40 °C
- If temperature is higher than 55 °C
- When a battery of a device is low
- When connection is lost
Critical push notifications
Notifications for fire alarm and water leak are defined as critical warnings. Critical warnings is a function in iOS and Android that notifies you with sound even if your phone is set to silent. If you wish to deactivate this function, you have to do so in the settings of your device.
On iOS, go to "settings - Futurehome - Notifications" and uncheck "Allow Critical Alerts".
On Android, go to "settings - apps - Futurehome" and find the settings for notifications.