To change the settings of a household, go to "Settings → Household → Edit Household". This feature allows you to:
- Change the name and address of the household
- Replace your Smarthub with a new Smarthub.
- Update software
- Create or restore from backup
- Turn off or reset Smarthub
- Transfer ownership to a new owner, for example if you sell your home or similar.
- Edit push notifications
In the settings you can edit your notification preferences. The app is pre-programmed to send notifications when any kind of movement is registered while the household is in Away or Vacation mode.
The most common notification cases are implemented in the app, and can easily be activated or deactivated. These are cases such as when:
- fire is detected
- water leakage is detected
- movement is detected while away
- something is opened while away
- the temperature is lower than 5°C (41°F)
- the temperature is lower than 0°C (32°F)
- the temperature is higher than 40°C (104°F)
- the temperature is higher than 55°C (131°F)
- the battery level of a device is low
- something occurs with a door lock
- alarms are tampered with
- there is a notification from a door lock