- Zigbee devices will not work after restoring the backup. They will be visible in the app, but will not respond.
- Automations are not included in the backup.
- Backups are tied to the household. If you delete the household, the backup will be lost.
- Only the owner of the household can create and restore backups.
It is always a good idea to create a backup of your Smarthub so that you do not have to set everything up again if something goes wrong with your Smarthub.
- Go to settings → household → hub settings → backup → press "backup".
- Let the Smarthub save your information. DO NOT turn off the Smarthub during this process.
- Press "restore backup" tab to see that the backup is saved.
- Go to settings → household → hub settings → restore backup → select the relevant backup.
- Let the Smarthub load the backup. DO NOT turn off the Smarthub during this process.
- Test your devices afterwards.
Article is closed for comments.