Shortcuts are personal actions that you can run from your dashboard, widgets, using the automations or for example Google Home. An example could be a shortcut named "movie", which turns off all lights and closes blinds.
Note: Shortcuts are one-time actions and not modes. This means that other actions such as automations cannot be dependent on a shortcut.
Run your shortcut in the app
- Tap the middle button of the navigation bar at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Tap the shortcut you want to run.
Make your first shortcut
- Go to settings → modes & shortcuts → + shortcut.
- Give your shortcut a name.
- Select the room(s) you want to affect.
- Choose the devices that you want to affect and what you want them to do. If you do not change anything on a device, it will be ignored when you run the shortcut.