Bluetooth connection issues
If you are having trouble connecting to Charge with Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- make sure that Charge is powered on.
- make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- move closer to the charger.
- check the list of ‘known Bluetooth devices’ on your phone. Delete Charge, if it’s on the list.
- disconnect the charger from power and reconnect it.
- restart your phone.
If the solutions above have not resolved the issue, try finding the source of a problem by following the steps:
- try to pair your phone with a different Bluetooth-enabled device.
- try to pair the charger with a different phone.
This will help you identify whether the issue is with the device or your phone.