The Easee integration allows you to get live charging data such as charger status, charge amount and charging speed for your Easee charging station, as well as start/stop charging.
The adapter supports:
- Total energy charged in current charging session
- Current charging power
- Start and stop charging
- Monitor charger state
- Via automations, set normal, slow* or off
*slow = 10A (with 230v it equals 2,3kW)
Note that not all electrical vehicles are equal, e.g some might not support resuming of charging after its paused.
To install the adapter you need to be in the Futurehome app and follow these steps:
- Go to settings → playground → Easee adapter, and click the download button.
- After the download is complete, click on the button with three dots.
- Click LOGIN and enter your Easee username (email) and password.
If you installed successfully, the chargers should be included to Futurehome. Add them to a room, give them a friendly name, and they are ready to go.