On March 2nd, an update was released for Zigbee which contains improvements for Futurehome HAN sensor and Futurehome thermostat. You can find the update under settings → household → hub settings → update software → start update.
Improvements on HAN sensor
- Increased reporting interval.
- Improved handling of incorrect values.
- Self healing update in case of wrong data.
- General improvements in OTA update.
For more information about the HAN sensor, check out this article.
Improvements on thermostat
- Introduces OTA update.
- Improvements in temperature reporting.
- Fixed incorrect temperature readings.
- Improvements in energy reporting.
For more information about the thermostat, check out this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.