The Sensibo plugin allows you to connect your Sensibo unit to Futurehome, and control your heat pump/air conditioner using the Futurehome app.
This plugin is in the beta stage at the moment. If you experience any bugs or malfunction, please inform Futurehome in the dedicated slack.futurehome.no playgrounds channel.
The adapter supports:
- Setting desired temperature (set point)
- Change mode between heat, cool and auto, fan and dry
- Change fan mode (through playgrounds)
- Get sensor data from temperature and humidity sensor
- Get sensor data from external room sensor (Sensibo Air)
- Turn heat pump on or off
The app will later support:
- More accessible controls for fan speed
To install the adapter you need to be in the Futurehome app, and follow these steps:
- Go to settings -> playground -> Sensibo adapter and click the install button.
- Click on the button with three dots -> login.
- Enter your Sensibo username and password, and authenticate Futurehome.
If you successfully logged in, all your devices will be included to Futurehome. This may take a few seconds depending on how many devices you have. Place your devices in the correct room and set the room temperature again. Your devices should now be set to the same temperature, and will be controlled automatically going forwards.
When first installing and logging in to the adapter, all of your devices will appear in Futurehome. If you wish to only have some of your Sensibo devices in Futurehome, simply go to the device you wish to remove and click «delete». If you accidentally deleted a device and want it back to the Futurehome app, go to settings -> playground -> Sensibo adapter -> settings -> advanced setup and click «sync». This will make all of your devices be reincluded to Futurehome.
From here you can also change the fan speed of your heat pump/air conditioner.