HomeKit is not available at the moment, but will be as soon as we solve some issues.
This support article will show you how you can use developer mode (Thingsplex) to install the Homekit integration (app) in order to control your Futurehome devices from the iOS Apple Home app and Homekit environment.
- Futurehome modes (Published as switches in Homekit)
- Shortcuts (Published as switches in Homekit)
- Motion sensors
Other devices will be added later
Installing Homekit app
- Go to site settings
- Activate Beta app store
- Go to setting-App store
- Install Homekit app
When the app is downloaded and installed you need to use Thingsplex developer mode to configure the adapter. See this article on basics for Thingsplex.
How to connect
- Open Thingsplex and go to
- Then go to
- Find and select
homekitin Discovered resources
Get connection parameters
- A pin code will show up, note this down.
- Open your HomeKit app and add new accessory
- Approve to add the accessory
- Input the pin code from the Thingsplex and press connect
- Add all your devices to a room