The Sensibo plugin allows you to connect your Sensibo unit to Futurehome, and control your heat pump/air conditioner using the Futurehome app.
This plugin is at the beta stage at the moment, Futurehome is not responsible for any malfunction of the device. All correspondence of this integration is to be done in the dedicated slack.futurehome.no community channel.
There are some limitations in the Futurehome app meaning the following functions are possible in the app currently:
- Set desired temperature (setpoint)
- Change mode like heat or cool... (only through setup)
- Get sensor data from temperature and humidity sensor
The app will later support:
- Change fan mode
- Change mode like heat, cool, comfort from climate control in app.
- Turn heat pump on or off
To use the app you need to create/get your API key from Sensibo: https://home.sensibo.com/me/api
To install the plugin you need to go to a the hidden developer menu in the Futurehome app. We suggest using app.futurehome.no in a browser to easier input needed information.
- Open Butler and select install from the dropdown.
- Type in sensibo (lowercase only) and press send
After Sensibo is installed on your Smarthub you need to configure it so the device(s) show up on your site. To do this you need to go to the hidden developer menu again, but this time open Sys-Adapter.
- Type in sensibo in the first field (service field)
- Press the button: Get Connection Parameters
- If the app is installed and working you will see sensibo in the ID field and localhost in the address field
- Copy your Sensibo API key from https://home.sensibo.com/me/api , and paste it in the securityKey field
- Press the Connect button.
- Go back to your devices and check if there is one or several new devices called Sensibo Sky
- Give the device a name and place it in a room
Now you can use it as a normal thermostat in the Futurehome app