# Smarthome-cloud v2.1.3 (21.09.18)
- Fix for e-mails being transferred slowly
#App v4.1.2 - (19.09.18)
- Fixed an issue where the temp value shown in the header for range heating config interfaces was target and not desired temp.
- Fixed an issue where the client did not support controlling targetTemperature devices.
#App v4.1.1 - (19.09.18)
This release focuses mainly on fixes related to triggers, but also a bunch of other small fixes across the app.
Triggers have been overhauled and no longer use ported code from the old app. There were several issues with the previous implementation where rooms that don't support triggers showed up in the list, and certain triggers could not be set at all. There has also been minor changes to the design to make things clearer.
- Added site loader, enabling opening the app directly to a given site.
- Added new device selectors to only show devices relevant to the view.
- Changed authentication check flow to also pass tokens to native service when the check is successful.
- Changed multiple sensor device selectors to also return devices that have not yet reported a value.
- Changed RESIDENT_SDU_ROLES to no longer contain `contactperson` role (replaced by `contact-person`.
- Change all range controls and configs to show slider value instead of actual device value when moving slider.
- Changed add site selectors to use modal windows instead.
- Changed beta build to be optimized. Expect beta performance to be improved.
- Changed the header of config elements to take up less space as it cannot have a error badge.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 4.1.0 where you could only set whole degrees.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 4.1.0 where scenario name would not be saved when adding or editing scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the "Delete site" button text had a colon in the text.
- Fixed an issue where some modals would appear when hitting the enter key.
- Fixed an issue where Z-Wave config parameters did not show properly under advanced device details.
- Fixed an issue where the client would show "fire alarm enabled", instead of "fire alarm not supported".
- Fixed a language issue where client would show "secure inclusion" twice.
- Fixed an issue where rooms that should not be controllable by triggers still showed up as controllable.
- Fixed an issue where the client would set the incorrect trigger value for motion & Light triggers.
- Fixed an issue where the client did not recognize "wind" as a valid type of weather.
- Fixed an issue where wattage for lighting and appliances did not correctly show "awaiting data" when devices report `null`.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to set room type to "other".
# Smarthome - Cloud deployment (18.09.18)
- Fixed password setting issue for new users added from client
#App v4.1.0 - (13.09.18)
This release takes aim at fixing issues related to modes, shortcuts and timers - specifically concerning the configuration of them.
The new control interfaces work the same way as before, but now support showing problem badge in the top right corner as well as a better loading state indicator. The new config interfaces can be thought of as stripped down versions of the control interfaces.
There has also been some improvements to navigation, specifically where you would perform actions that would take you through a loop. E.g. when editing a mode you would navigate through the views: Modes --> Edit rooms in mode --> Edit device in mode --> Modes. Thus when going back, the client would take you back to "Edit device in mode" which was incorrect.
- Added progress for network update under developer view.
- Added support for fire, water leak, presence, open, high-temperature (60 and 30 degrees), low temperature (5 and 0 degrees), battery empty, battery low and signal problem, statuses on device interfaces.
- Added support for disabled buttons on device control interfaces for devices controlled by moveState only.
- Added a dedicated set device and room control interfaces for controlling devices and rooms.
- Added a dedicated set device and room config interfaces for modes, shortcuts and timers.
- Changed the changelog to be more user-friendly.
- Changed loading on devices and rooms to show "loading" until a notify corresponding to the action taken was received.
- Changed the heating interface to show relevant sensor devices underneath it.
- Changed lighting, heating, shading, security, fire and water views to show relevant devices only.
- Changed adding roles so that they have access to all areas and all rooms by default.
- Fixed an issue where the app would not navigate to correct view when adding / editing timers, scenarios or modes.
- Fixed an issue where the app would not navigate correctly after setting a custom timers action object.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to trigger an action from a button that was loading.
- Fixed an issue where areas were not removed from alarm central subscription when disabling it.
- Fixed an issue where unknown wattage would not show correctly on device interfaces.
### Dependencies updated
# Smarthome-cloud v2.1.2 (12.09.18)
- Access control migration fixes
- Use backend prepared param changes to decide on if to send notification or not instead of template caching
- Fixes iOS notification being silent
- Changed high temperature threshold to 30 from 35 as app is using the same threshold.
#App hotfix v4.0.9 (07.09.18)
- Fixed an issue where angular incorrectly encoded certain emails and passwords.
#App Hotfix v4.0.8 (07.09.18)
- Fixed an issue where heating could only be set from 0 to 30 degrees.
# App Hotfix v4.0.7 (06.09.18)
- Fixed an issue where the client would show date instead of time in the timeline.
- Feature: add Ignore toggle for heating in triggers/ modes and shortcuts, replace old interface with new one where supports sliders and ignore /active button
#App Hotfix v4.0.6 (03.09.18)
- Fix triggers, now you should be able to set slider to 0 and then device is ignored, (in all type of motions)
- Reset save button state when shortcuts are saved.
- Fix modes issues to ignore rooms and devices + devices where you can set ignore / on / off
- Remove devices in shortcuts where rooms are null in order to send null to backend to delete device from shortcuts as well as rooms
- Fixes showing correct state for device in shortcuts, rooms and triggers. 6- and more bugs in shortcuts mainly
#App hotfix v4.0.5 (31.08.18)
- Fixed an issue where security card would not show if you only had security sensors.
- Added loading to mode and shortcut buttons on dashboard.
- Added a check to prevent users from triggering a mode / shortcut when one is already being triggered.
- Added a check to prevent loading from being stuck forever. Timeout is set to 10 seconds.
#App hotfix v4.0.4 (30.08.18)
- Fixed an issue where climate control would not show for modes.
- Removed heating devices from modes.
- Fixed an issue where appliances would get a heating icon on the control card.
#App Hotfix v4.0.3 (30.08.18)
- Changed "heating" module and associated components to "climate".
- Changed i18n to show "active" and not "climate" when heating is active.
- Changed i81n "Go to setup" --> "Setup".
- Changed outside view to show only weather if you have no outside devices.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to control heating in a room.
#App Hotfix v4.0.2 (30.08.2018)
- Do not automatically redirect to update for new clients.
- Fixed an issue where the client would throw an error when trying load outside rooms.
- Fixed an issue where the client would use indoor sensors to show outdoors temperature.
- Fixes a race condition where the app would throw an error if rooms were not loaded in time.
- Fixes an issue where the client would attempt to scroll an object that did not exist.
- Fixes an issue where the client would show fimp available button for clients that already had fimp installed.
#App Hotfix v4.0.1 (30.08.2018 )
- Added about Futurehome view with version information.
- Fixed an issue where 'no-site' would be shown instead of 'cube-offline' when cube/init failed.
- Fixed an issue where form components were not correctly encoded for auth services.
- Fixed an issue where interactive push notifications were showing.
- Removed placeholder content from triggers.