- All pairing functionalities have been re-written in preparation for new pairing features.
- Added toasts to better show error messages when they occur.
- Added a developer view for easier debugging of geolocation features.
- Navigation has been rewritten and no longer depends on a state machine for determining where to go when navigating.
- Added support for FIMP upgrade for selected users.
- Fixes an issue where the geolocation map would not show correctly.
- Fixes an issue where the timeline would not update certain events.
- Fixes an issue where user sometimes could not save modes / shortcuts.
- Fixes an issue where modals would not appear correctly on the new iOS-X.
- Fixes an issue where certain rooms would not allow you to control heating even though they could.
- Set min height for layout to prevent issues where our app is embedded into Tibber.
- Delay asking for services as older hubs do not support services
- Fixes an issue where iOS status bar was not adjusted for properly on newer version of iOS.
- Fixes an issue where problem-text-modal location was not added to template cache.
- Fixes an issue where updating view did not appear while smarthub was updating.
- Fixes an issue where siren icon was not properly aligned.
Fixes an issue where Z-Wave commands would never be sent to powered
devices implementing the Wakeup Command Class
Fixes an issue where the Fibaro Roller Shutters FGR221 and FGR222
controls were reversed when using up/down commands, causing the
rollers shutters to go the wrong way in modes compared to during
manual control in the app.
Fixes an issue where disabling the magnetHeat trigger after 10th of July
2017 (after installing v2.4.0 or newer) would have it re-enabled after
hub restart or system update. The trigger would stay disabled correctly
in rooms where it was disabled before updating to an affected version,
unless it was enabled again after updating.
Follow best practices when opening UART ttys for Z-Wave and EnOcean to
be compatible with more serial ports and drivers
Get Node Protocol Info for Z-Wave devices
Expose an API to allow upgrading the hub to use Z/IP and FIMP
Poll Manufacturer ID, Product Type ID and Product ID for already
included Z-Wave devices to prepare for migration to Z/IP
Futurehome services, servers & integrations
- Implemented publishing endpoint heartbeat to status
- Implemented publishing cube online/offline status to status
- Use cryptographically secure random numbers for UUID
- Generate 2 different event when a cube connects/disconnects
- Added support for multiple DNS servers including one from resolv.conf
- Fixes an issue where API will return as not having permission if the user is not an owner but has access to all rooms, under new ACL structure
- Implemented one time timer API with room's temperature only support
- Fixes an issue where if the registration information was returned but websocket connection was the established, Smarthub might get stuck
- Fixes language selection not being honored by backend
- Fix online status being stored as integer instead of JSON encoded value which caused the API to bug out
- Fixes an issue where if a cube disconnects and connects right after, a disconnect event is generated at the end of timeout
- Fixes an issue where rouge Smarthubs would disconnect every 90 seconds unless they were learned in
- Improved site loading, where it failed if there was no shortcut, previously
- Send update download command as soon as the cube is connected
- Fixes issue where unregistered user could not be added to a site
- Fixes an issue where device notifies will not reach clients that didn't have owner/admin access