- Added alternate support screen when client cannot connect to smarthub.
- Added radiator as a site heating option.
- Added support for interactive notifications in the timeline.
- Enable changing the language on login screen.
- Enable restoration of thermostatMode after fire alarm has been disabled.
- Updated text under room icons to make it clearer what they represent.
- Updated the Futurehome logo and added back "Futurehome" text to auth screens.
- Fixes safari issue where cogs spun around themselves.
- Fixed an i18n typo for Norwegian "dismiss".
- Fixed an issue where disabled timers would still show up in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue where fire alarm dismiss modal could not be closed.
- Fixed an issue where it was hard to turn on, off or ignore lights and appliances under services.
- Fixed an issue where the timeline events' "ago"-time did not update.
- Prevent editing of modes when there are no controllable devices in a site.
- Fixes an issue where the clickable area for the device problem was too big.
- Fixes some unclear text in rooms view.
Futurehome services, servers & integrations
- Fixes parser services removing room from cache, and room name showing up as %% even though they are set. This also effected APIs, where the app needed to be reopened for the app to work again
- Fixes issue with email not being sent to new futurehome users during ownership transfer process
- Fixes parser services removing the room entry from redis cache, before it could be used for log population loosing the room name on room delete entry