- Timeline - The timeline has seen some styling changes to better highlight certain important events. This is a work in progress as we are moving towards a more dynamic timeline that can provide you with a digest of information. Some of the new changes in this version include highlighted cards for mode and shortcut changes, highlighted alarm cards, and support for showing upcoming timers.
Layout - The app's layout has been overhauled along with animations and transitions. The new transitions are snappier and the new layout reduces the amount of code needed in the app overall. Less code overall means smaller and faster application.
New Select Menus - Moving in the same direction as the new modal windows, select-option menus have been redesigned and now give a better overview of the available options.
Improved problem view - The problem view has been changed slightly to make it more apparent what's wrong with your devices. Each problem state now also has an accompanying modal window with more detailed explanation about the issue.
- Adds shading to heating indicator.
- Terrassedør renamed "Terrassedørlås".
- Support articles have been made a bit more readable in-app.
- Added a screen for room modal in the event that the room has no devices.
- "Everything is OK" message could be confusing. Changed to "No errors to report", making it clear that it specifically refers to the technical state of the house.
- Changed the color of links to make them less scary (red --> blue).
- A clearer ignore message has been added to the tri-state toggle buttons.
- Switched to using google tag manager.
- Radio button selectors now have a radio button icon.
- Added new outlined mode icons.
- Fixes a button-alignment issue on iOS for ACL, Timer and floating buttons.
- Fixes an issue where login redirect_url was no longer honored.
- Fixes some typos.
- Fixes an issue where statistics data was not properly cleared if you logged in and out.
- Fixes an issue where the client would incorrectly redirect you away from setup when force deleting failed.
- Fixes an issue where the client would not display a reset password screen if redirect url was not provided.
- Fixes an issue where balcony door and window handle did not show up under rooms.
- Fixed two broken help article links
- Fixes an issue where the auth views were not updated correctly.
- Fixes an issue where sirens would always show as ignore.
- Fixes an alignment issue with the sirens under fire alarm.
- Fixes an alignment issue with the anchor link to call emergency under fire alarm.
- Fixes an issue where multiple fireAlarm modal windows were opened when receiving fireAlarm events.
Fixes an issue where storage on the smarthub could get overfilled.
- Fixes an issue introduced in v2.4.0 where factory resetting the smart
hub would not work in some cases.
- To reduce battery consumption of ID Lock; disabled all polling of the
lock except polling of battery status after inclusion and on restart
- Fixes an integer overflow bug in an internal library used to handle
delays between actions in core
- Fixes an issue in the Z-Wave packet sending logic where a packet would
be popped from an empty queue
- Fixes an issue in the EnOcean packet model where memcpy() was called
with a nullptr argument
- Fixes an issue where requests to change temperature in room would be
ignored if there was no temperature sensor in the room. This fix
will allow users to use Danfoss thermostats in rooms without
- Added support for Fibaro Door/Window Sensor 2
- Technical improvement on an internal library used to handle delays
- Fixes an issue where Danfoss RS thermostat did not work
- Send 1 notification about device deletes instead of 2
- Fix an incorrectly logged error after every successful Z-Wave
- Remove duplicated code in Z-Wave device drivers for adding the
controller to the default association groups for those devices
- Perform polling of Danfoss NQ500 after inclusion, and on core restart
- Store Manufacturer ID, Product Type ID and Product ID for newly
included Z-Wave devices to prepare for migration to Z/IP
- Fixes connection issue when network changes
- Updated dependencies
Futurehome services, servers & integrations
- Fixes an issue where device event will not trigger if the user doesn't have admin access, and the devices being triggered doesn't have same room id in the allowed list