- Access Control Level has gone through a bit of an overhaul, not just the UI in the client, but the way access is handled in our backend as well.
- You are now able to specify what role and relation a user has in your site. This predefines what access the user should have, and makes it easier to manage different types of users if you have many.
- The access restrictions are now divided into "owner", "admin" and "custom". "Owner" has access to everything, whereas "admin" has access to everything with the exception of actions like transfer ownership, factory reset, delete site and rename site. The custom user has access to whatever you enable access to, be it only a few rooms or just some settings.
- The access periods can now be defined to be "forever", "recurring" or "one-time", similar to timers. "Forever" has no restriction, and access will only be revoked when an owner or admin revokes it. "Recurring" enables you to set the access period to be a given time-interval as well as only on certain days, e.g. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. Lastly, "one-time" grants a user access from a specific date and time to another date and time.
- New Pairing: In addition to a slight redesign of the pairing procedure, pairing of Z-Wave devices now support getting inclusion status from the Smarthub. These statuses are divided into several steps, indicating what's going on.
- Adding a site: When adding a site, you now have the option of adding additional information about the site such as name, location, size, year and main climate control. This information can then be used to provide additional services to your house.
- Reset password: The whole process of resetting your password is now handled by the client instead of partly by the client and partly by the landing page.
Statistics have a brand new wrapper that makes it a lot easier to track the status of your house over time. We more or less scrapped the current implementation and built a new one from the bottom up. One of the major differences is that you no longer have a single graph per category, but instead have all categories in a single graph. This allows you to very easily see trends and correlations, and based on that, determine if your house it set up properly and everything is running optimally. You can of course filter out irrelevant data and focus on only specifics, e.g. focus on correlation between power consumption and activity to determine whether you are user power when no-one is home. Additionally, humidity- and illuminance-data is now also available under statistics.
New states for magnet contacts. Magnet contacts and devices reporting openState can now be set to doorLock and windowLock for balcony-door and window-handle respectively.
- Better feedback has been added to site related actions.
- Better feedback when pairing a Smarthub.
- Changed the appearance of info-modal to be more similar to support-modal.
- Checkboxes use a new icon for clarity.
- Devices that allow you to set dimValue can now be configured as an appliance or a heating device, not just lighting.
- Heating cards now show a list of devices that cause the temperature to be set to a different value due to the trigger "magnetHeat".
- Heating cards now show a red circle if heating is on and a gray circle if it is off.
- Lighting, Appliance and Heating cards no longer turn gray if the device they control is switched off.
- Modes and shortcuts have been split and renamed "Modes" and "Shortcuts".
- Performance improvement where range-sliders are not rendered unless necessary.
- Presents the user with an error message if localStorage is not supported.
- Sensible default values are now given to sensative-strips and fibaro door/window sensor.
- Sites now have a type with an associated icon.
- Authenticaion views are no longer modal windows.
- Buttons have changed slightly and have better visual feedback.
- Modal windows are no longer full-screen unless it makes sense, e.g. room controls, geolocation, etc.
- Many modal windows have seen minor changes, some more than others.
- The support modal header is now sticky.
- Improved feedback when setting geolocation.
- To avoid confusion, deletion information not related to a device being deleted has been hidden.
- Control elements now have a very subtle drop shadow.
- Organized roles and relations properly, e.g. neighbor can no longer be a resident user.
- New icons for Shutter, Water Leak and Humidity.
- Water leakeage sensors now change icon dynamically based on if there's a leak detected or not.
- Sliders now have gradients giving an indication of what they control.
- Added missing translation for support search.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling pairing would not navigate back correctly.
- Fixed an issue where certain modal windows did not show "success" before closing.
- Fixed an issue where certain thermostats would not show up under rooms and devices.
- Fixed an issue where you could not set a dimmable light to ignore in sleep-trigger by clicking on it.
- Fixes a long standing issue of content jumping up and down when changing views.
- Fixes an issue where certain icons were not displayed in the timeline.
- Fixes an issue where RGBW color was shown to be black when it was set to white.
- Fixes an issue where the aeotec\_garage\_door\_controller would not show as a garage door by default.
- Fixes an issue where the dropdown would in some cases appear beneath other content.
- Fixes an issue where the loading indicator for controls did not show inside the control.
- Fixes an issue where the RGBW action card was shaded incorrectly.
- User is now correctly redirected away from auth if already logged in.
- Fixes an issue where it was not possible to change the role when adding a new user to a site.
- Fixes an issue where fallback if setting geolocation failed did not allow you to set address.
- Fixes an issue where owners could not delete their own site.
- Fixes an issue where certain buttons used old icons.
- Fixes a typo in the warning where you had no scenarios.
- Report progress during Z-Wave inclusion
- Add support for FireAngel ZW-Module
- When the system reports flood / water leakage, poll flood state every 5-10 minutes to avoid reporting flood when there is flood no more. For sensors that sleep, poll every time they wake up during flood.
- When the system reports smoke / fire, poll smoke state every 5-10 minutes to avoid reporting smoke when there is smoke no more. For sensors that sleep, poll every time they wake up during smoke.
- Dim all Z-Wave dimmers to 10 after inclusion to reduce exposure to glare during installation
- Several improvements and new polling clearing features for the Futurehome client.
- Support polling for:
-On / off
-Position of shutters (Multilevel Switch command class)
- Stricter Color API: Reject colors with values greater than 255
Improvements to ID Lock support. Poll autolock and lock state:
- After inclusion
- Every hour
- Every core restart
Improvements to Danfoss NQ 500:
- Ensure that wakeup interval is set to 5 minutes during inclusion
- Add support for a new Z-Wave product ID 0x0004
Fix an issue where it was sometimes impossible to exclude another
Z-Wave device after cancelling an exclusion
Tweak logic for, after inclusion, configuring Z-Wave devices
implementing the command class Wakeup
Improve logging for database issues
Improvements to persistent storage for device state (such as on/off,
dim, smoke/fire, flood, battery state, temperature, lock), and
client data (such as name)
- Fixes an issue where the ID Lock would become uncontrollable by the
system over time. This issue was not introduced, but made a lot
worse by introducing regular polling. If polling failed, the desired
polling would be stuck in a queue of operations to be performed before
controlling the lock. This queue became much longer after regular
polling was added in v2.4.0
- Fixes an issue where room temperature would sometimes be wrong on the room level.
Futurehome services, servers & integrations
- Account Verification after signup
- Collect more info about user's device in order to display on my devices
- New email templates
- Additional information for site
- Calculate humidity and lux on stats
- Extended Access Control Level
- Export application metric to metric service
- Changed notification library for advance notification support
- Fixes room name missing in notification if it is a default room
- Send user information even if the Smarthub is offline
- Fixes site not being able to be deleted
- Fixes URLs in email not working
- Fixes stats being null instead of 0
- Optimized timeline logs loading