Futurehome application # v3.2.1
- In-app support Added integration with Zendesk to load relevant support articles based on where you are in the app, as well as access to our entire knowledge base, either by navigation or search (currently in Norwegian only).
- New Icons Every icon in the app has been revised and fixed, making sure it's perfect. Most icons remain the same only sporting minor changes.
- There's a person in my house When presence is detected in your house, a little person will now appear on your dashboard indicating that someone is home.
- Searchable devices You can now search through all your devices from the "Setup > Devices" view.
- Local time and version information In the new "Setup" view, you can now view the local time as well as the software version running on your smarthub.
- Setup restructuring Behind the scenes, a lot has happened to what was previously known as "Setup". Not only has the name changed to "Rooms and Devices", but a lot of the logic behind the scenes has also been re-written.
One of the noticeable changes include better performance when navigating through the list of rooms and devices as well as when adding new devices. Content is no longer loaded up front, but instead when the app needs it. Controller size and startup logic has been drastically reduced to make sure that app only does exactly what it needs to do when navigating around the views.
Another change includes a new navigation structure for the entire collection of views. This means that you can now navigate directly to any of the child-views by following a link. This enables you to add devices and rooms from anywhere in the app, as well as being able to perform actions such as unpairing, pairing, deleting and adding rooms or devices by simply following a link. This also means that most views support reloading as state is stored as URL parameters.
- Buttons in the header are now a little easier to hit.
- "Site" is renamed "Setup".
- "Setup" is renamed "Rooms and devices".
- Styling changed for all view headers so that they take up less space.
- Lighting, Heating, Appliance, Power and Security modal windows are now proper views, not modal windows.
- Made view-text in bottom-nav bold when selected.
- Clearer division between the house and the house status.
- Setup forms now save on hitting "enter" or "return".
- Fixes an issue where certain menu elements would show up for users that did not have access to them. They could not be controlled, but caused a visual distraction that has been removed.
Fixes an issue where it was not possible to log out if your site was offline.
Fixes an issue where the calibration modal would not load.
Fixes an issue where the aeotec-garage-door modal would not load.
- Improvements to Z-Wave roller shutters, fixes an issue where wrong state would be forced if operated wrongfully.
Futurehome Services & Integrations