- Completely new app design
- New bottom menu navigation
- New dashboard
- New security overview
- New Rooms overview
- New timeline with language based on user language, new icons and new event sentence structure
- New site and site settings menu
- New devices with faults overview
- Force delete of Z-Wave devices
- New way of adding rooms, devices, users etc.
- New device interfaces and sensor cards
- Futurehome Fire Alarm service
- Support for Sirens
- Support for controlling motors and garage doors.
- iOS users can now change modes from iOS widget (android coming)
- Optimisation for app cache (iOS)
- Migrated to swift 3 for iOS
- Added padding to the header when the client is opened by an iOS device.
- Activating/deactivating timers
- Setting names for custom timers
- Fixes an issue where the native iOS header spacing was not static.
- Updated the calibration description for the Aeotec Garage Door Controller.
- Fixed an error in the shutter action controller that would set the shutter to open instead of opening.
- Fixes an issue where users with no access to modes were still able to see modes and shortcuts.
- Fixes an issue where a garage door controller control card would show up in the appliances modal as well as security modal.
- Default y-axis scale for power changed from 0-15 to 0-5. If consumption increases above this threshold, the graph will automatically scale to fit.
- You can now click on a graph in the statistics view to be taken to the detailed view.
- Added better feedback when triggering shortcuts from the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the lighting, heating and appliance modal windows would show 'NaN' for power information instead of just showing nothing when a site had no such information available.
- Fixed an issue where Smarthub related settings were available even though there was no Smarthub connected.
- Fixed an issue where the site-settings menu would not show unless you had a Smarthub associated with your site.
- Fixed an issue on iOS where card elements and day, week, month and year buttons under the detailed statistics view did not render properly when switching rooms.
- Fixed an issue where a chevron-down icon would show on the sites selector event though you only have one site.
- Fixed a Norwegian typo in the toggle modal information window.
- Fixed an issue where the toggle information modal would appear after websocket closed and re-opened.
- Fixes for cache and cache expiry
- Fire Alarm: enabled by default
- Fire Alarm: replace 'triggered' property with 'alarmState' to enable
- Clients and users to know whether there is an actual fire or the
- Fire Alarm service is being tested
- Support for Z-Wave roller shutters
- New "action objects" for actions in modes, shortcuts timers and triggers
- Controlling specific lights and roller shutters is now done per
- device instead of per room
- Allow leaving some lights or roller shutters alone instead of
- requiring all or none for lights and roller shutters in rooms
- Actions on devices follow the device when a device switches room
- Newly added devices will be left alone instead of being given an
- action depending on the room it is in
- Allow switching heaters on/off in modes, shortcuts, timers in rooms
- with no temperature sensor
- Motion trigger for home, away, and vacation mode will switch on lights
- to the value last known by the device instead of
- to the value last set in the app
- Motion trigger for home, away, and vacation mode has a configuration
- option allowing users to leave some lights alone on motion
- Motion trigger for sleep mode no longer allows dimmable lights to be
- switched 'on' to previous value - each dimmable light must be
- either ignored or dimmed to a specific value
- Support giving names to timers (support 'client' object)
- Support disabling and enabling timers
- Set Z-Wave configuration parameters 5 and 6 to 0 for Popp Smoke &
- Siren to avoid mesh alarm for smoke and low battery, mesh is now handled by the Smarthub
- Support receiving state from Z-Wave devices which encapsulate
- their state change reports in multi channel command class
- Support receiving temperature from Fibaro Flood Sensor (first gen)
- Improve Z-Wave interview process for devices that have
- Multilevel Sensor Command Class
- Support interpreting packets from Z-Wave devices that encapsulate
- them in CRC16 Command Class
- Support receiving siren state from Popp Smoke Sensor
- Popp Water Valve now reports position
- Improved operation of Fibaro and Fakro Z-Wave roller shutters
Fixes an issue where a ghost device with model 'auto' would be stuck
in the system when a driver could not be loaded after a Z-Wave device
was paired. Existing paired devices with model 'auto' will now have a
generic Z-Wave driver loaded and can be excluded or force deleted
- Fixes an issue where Z-Wave devices that did not use the generic
Z-Wave driver were not given their default configuration parameters
New Device support
- Fibaro Rolelr Shutter 2 - FGRM-222
- Qubino Shutter DC - ZMNHOD1
- Qubino Shutter
- Aeotec Garage door controller AEOTEC ZW062-C
- Popp valve
- Aeotec Siren
- Popp Smoke Sensor and Siren (Siren)
Futurehome Services & Integrations
- Timeline language now set to the same language as user language
- New push notification for low battery