Futurehome Smart Thermostat is fitted to Norwegian wall boxes and installation systems, which makes it easy to switch from conventional thermostats to a smart solution. The thermostat is compatible with 10, 12, 15 and 47 kOhm sensors and can withstand loads of 16A / 3600W.
|EL number||4501390 (white)
|Suppliers item number||Co002 (white)
|ETIM Class||EC011309 - Room thermostat with clock|
- Install the thermostat according to the wiring diagram.
- In the Futurehome app, go to settings → devices → add device → Zigbee → start.
- Press and hold the minus button on the thermostat for 8 seconds. The Zigbee icon should start flashing on the thermostats display.
- When the app finds the device, press “Ok, done”
- Click on the thermostat in the device list and then press “Settings”.
- Give the thermostat a name and place it in a room → save.
Settings on the thermostat
To open the menu on the thermostat, hold (+) and (-) together for 5 seconds. In the menu, numbers displayed represent each setting. To edit the setting, press (...). Then change the value of the setting with + and -, and save with the power button.
- Sensor type:
0 - Internal room sensor
1 - Floor sensor
2 - Max guard (regulates based on air temperature, but has a maximum limit on the floor sensor. This is suitable for e.g. wooden floors).
- Floor sensor type:
0 - 10 kOhm (supplied).
1 - 12 kOhm
2 - 15 kOhm 3 - 47 kOhm
- Max guard temperature: 20-95°C. Standard is 27°C.
--: No limit.
- Hysteresis: 1-9°C. Standard is 2°C.
- Calibration: -9 to +9°C. Default is 0°C.
- Highest set point: 35-90°C. Standard is 35°C.
- Lowest set point: 0-30 °C. Standard is 5°C.
- Home mode set point: (This is a mode on the thermostat, not in the app, and must not be confused). Standard is 22°C.
- Away mode set point: Standard is 15°C.
- Brightness of the display in sleep mode: 1-10. The default is 1.
- Open window detection:
0 - disabled
1 - enabled
- Restarting the thermostat: Select == and wait 5 seconds.
- Factory settings: Select == and wait 5 seconds.