Futurehome Smart Thermostat is fitted to Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish wall boxes and installation systems, which makes it easy to switch from conventional thermostats to a smart solution.
It is compatible with 10, 12, 15 and 47 kOhm sensors and can withstand loads of 16A / 3600W.
This thermostat is not a power regulator. It needs to be installed inside the room or have a cabled sensor inside the room.
|EL number||4501390 (white)|
|Suppliers item number||Co002 (white)|
|ETIM Class||EC011309 - Room thermostat with clock|
1. Install the thermostat according to the wiring diagram.
- In the Futurehome app, go to settings → devices → add device → Zigbee → start.
- Press and hold the minus button on the thermostat for 8 seconds. The Zigbee icon should start flashing on the thermostat display.
- When the app finds the device, press “Ok, done”.
- Click on the thermostat in the device list and then press settings.
- Give the thermostat a name and place it in a room → save.
Configure the right temperature sensor:
- Press and hold (+) and (-) on the thermostat for 5 seconds.
- Setting 1, displayed on the top, is the sensor selection.
Press (+) or (-) to change sensor type, confirm with ⏻.
Value 0: Internal sensor
Value 1: Floor sensor
The latest version of the thermostat has an internal power meter.
If you do not see the consumption automatically, it means you have the first version without a power meter:
- Go to settings → devices → thermostat → additional functions → enter W.
Enter the value in W, not kW. Example: 1800, not 1.8.
In the app, the thermostat has two channels:
- channel 1: contains the thermostat and the selected sensor
- channel 2: contains the sensor that is not selected
You can learn more about channels here.
- Open the menu:
Hold (+) and (-) together for 5 seconds. In the menu, the numbers displayed on the top represent each setting.
- Edit the setting:
Press (...) → change the value of the setting with (+) and (-) → save with the power button ⏻.
Setting number Setting name Available values Default value 1. Sensor type
0: internal room sensor
1: floor sensor
2: max guard*
0 2. Floor sensor type
0: 10 kOhm (supplied)
0 3. Max guard temperature
--: No limit
27°C 4. Hysteresis 1-9°C 2°C 5. Calibration -9 to +9°C 0°C 6. Highest set point 35-90°C 35°C 7. Lowest set point 0-30°C 5°C 8. Home mode set point** 22°C 9. Away mode set point 15°C 10. Display’s brightness in sleep mode 1-10 1 11. Open window detection
0 - disabled
1 - enabled
1 12. Restart thermostat Select == and wait 5 seconds = 13. Factory reset Select == and wait 5 seconds =
*Max guard regulates based on air temperature, but has a maximum limit on the floor sensor. It is suitable, for example, for wooden floors.
**Home mode is a mode on the thermostat, not in the app, and must not be mixed.
Note: these are the thermostat’s own modes, different from the Futurehome ones.
- heat - recommended, follows your commands, modes, shortcuts and automations
- home - sets the temp to default 22°C, editable in advanced settings
- eco away - sets the temp to default 15°C, editable in advanced settings
- sleep - sets the temp to 18°C
- auto - a built-in weekly program, not recommended for most people, use heat mode instead