This article explain the two options for upgrading your Smarthub, as well as some of the consequences.
This upgrade is needed before you start using the new app.
- EnOcean Smarthub (CUBE 1V0) running Futurehome 1.7.x
- Futurehome Classic app
- Webapp version 4.10.0
- You need to be the owner of the site you want to upgrade
The two options
You will find the upgrade option under site settings. Click try my, and select between the two options.
This option will delete all your Z-wave devices from the Smarthub before upgrading.
We suggest you use this if you have a lot of sensors and you are able to re-include all your devices.
This option is currently removed - contact Futurehome support if you want to this option.
This will migrate over your existing devices to the new Z-wave engine.
There is some things to keep in mind with this option:
- Sensors (battery devices) might not work after, and will need to be re-included.
- Fire detectors should be re-included and tested after the upgrade.
- Powered devices will need to be reconfigured from the app.
- All devices should be tested and verified after the upgrade
Reconfigure powered devices
After the upgrade some of the information about devices might be missing, we can get this back by reconfiguring the device. This will only work for powered devices.
If you go to settings and device list, and see a list of numbers, it means you devices needs to be reconfigured.
To reconfigure you go to advanced device view on the device that needs to be reconfigured, and press the Reconfigure button. This will take 5-30 seconds. You should wait until one device is complete before reconfiguring another device, to avoid noise on the Z-wave network.
Migrated devices will only have one channel. This does not effect the functionality in any way. If you re-include or add products with multiple channels, they will show up.