If you have an existing Smarthub with Futurehome version 1.9, then you can move your information to the new system and app.
Please Note! The information on Smarthub will be the same in the new and old app. It is, therefore, important that you do not reset Smarthub in the old app.
Step 1 - Transfer your information
Go to location settings in the Futurehome Classic app. Click:
After migrating, you can download the new Futurehome app and log in with your existing username and password. Only the owner of the location is copied over. Other users have to create a new account and then be added to that household.
Step 2 - Download the Futurehome app
Step 3 - Sync info
Once logged in to the new app, navigate to Settings > Household > Hub Settings > Sync Info.
- I can't see the button for switching to the new app.
- Check that the Futurehome version on the Smarthub is 1.9. This information can be found under location settings.
- You must be the owner of the location to be able to copy the information above.
- Some of my devices are missing on the dashboard.
- If you find the device in the list of devices, but not in the app, then you have to go to the device and select the type of device and room, and click save.