Step 1 - Check Smarthub version
If you have an existing Smarthub with Futurehome version 1.9, then you can move your information to the new system and app.
To check if your system is on version 1.9, open the app → navigate to Setup ⚙️ → Site settings. Under “version information” you will see the version number.
If the version is 1.7, you first need to follow the steps in the article linked here👈
Please Note! The information on Smarthub will be the same in the new and old app. It is, therefore, important that you do not reset Smarthub in the old app.
Step 2 - Transfer your information
Go to Setup ⚙️ → Site settings in the Futurehome Classic app. Click:
After migrating, you can download the new Futurehome app and log in with your existing username and password. Only the owner of the location is copied over. Other users have to create a new account and then be added to that household.
If the site is not available in the new app after migrations, don't try again.
Contact support at +4723506847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3 - Download the Futurehome app
Step 4 - Sync info
Once logged in to the new app, navigate to Settings > Household > Hub Settings > Sync Info.
Step 5 - Add other user to new app.
After synchronizing of devices and settings, you'll have to add other users from Classic app to the new app.
Only owner is migrated throug previous steps, so old users will have to be re-invited, and will recieve an email where they will have to create a user for the new app.
- I can't see the button for switching to the new app.
- Check that the Futurehome version on the Smarthub is 1.9. This information can be found under location settings.
- You must be the owner of the location to be able to copy the information above.
- Some of my devices are missing on the dashboard.
- If you find the device in the list of devices, but not in the app, then you have to go to the device and select the type of device and room, and click save.