- Start the inclusion in the room where the sensor will be located. Open the sensor's back cover by twisting the two halves apart.
- Remove the paper so the battery can power the device, the front of the device will light up for a moment.
- Start inclusion in the Futurehome app. You can find more information about inclusion here.
- Put the device in inclusion mode with a triple click on the button. I
If the sensor stops pulsing blue during the inclusion without the application proceeding, triple click once more to wake up the sensor.
- The app will now show that inclusion was successful.
- The sensor will continue to pulse blue for a few seconds after inclusion.
- Give your motion sensor a name, e.g. “Motion sensor”.
- State in which room it is installed.
Sometimes you want to delete an included device or re-enter it. To delete the flood sensor from your Smarthub, you must do the following:
- Go to settings → devices → select your device → settings → navigate to the bottom and select delete.
- Smarthub is now in exclusion mode.
- Press three times the same button as during inclusion.
Resetting a device should only be done if it is not possible to exclude it from the system.
- Press and hold the B button for 4-6 seconds, the LED light should glow yellow.
- Release the B button.
- Press the B button once to "select" yellow light, and reset the device.
- If the reset was successful, the sensor will light up red.
Buy online: Fibaro Motion sensor
User Manual: Fibaro Motion sensor manual
- FGMS-001-EN-T-v2.0.pdf1000 KB
Please sign in to leave a comment.