- Initiate inclusion in the room where the plug will be.
- Open the Futurehome app, go to settings → devices → add a device . See more about adding devices here if necessary.
- Plug the Fibaro Wall Plug into a socket.
- Click 3 times on the button, sometimes you have to press more than 3 times in quick succession.
- The app will now show that inclusion was successful.
- Give your device a name, for example "Coffee maker".
- Enter functionality for the plug: Light control, Device or Heating control.
- State in which room it is installed.
Sometimes you want to delete an included device or re-enter it. To delete the smoke sensor from your Smarthub, you must do the following:
- Go to settings → devices → select your device → settings → navigate to the bottom and select delete.
- Smarthub is now in exclusion mode.
- Press three times the same button as during inclusion
Insert the wall plug into a free socket.
Press and hold the button on the wall plug.
Wait until the light turns yellow.
Release the button.
Press the button once again and release.
If the factory reset has been carried out properly, the light will flash red once.
The light goes out and the wall plug is turned off.
Start over again to include it.
Buy online: Fibaro Wall plug
User manual: Fibaro Wall plug manual