Note that the cable will be locked in Charge and the car during charging sessions.
- Ensure that the cable is disconnected from the car.
- Click the unlock button on Charge in the app.
- Disable the “Cable alway locked” function, under Charge settings → cable settings.
- Click the unlock button in the app, while you push the cable towards Charge to release tension on the lock.
- Restart Charge by flipping the fuse, wait 1 minute and turn it back on. Try pushing the cable towards Charge and unlock the cable in the app again.