Setup and installation of your Futurehome Smarthub depends on the model and version you have. You will find the model-number at the bottom of your Smarthub, in the text to the left (just under the serial number). See example:
Datasheet and FDV documents for all models can be found at produts.futurehome.io.
Futurehome Smarthub - CUBE-1V1-EU
See separate page for setup and installation at start.futurehome.io.
Futurehome Smarthub - CUBE-1V0-EU
1. Download the latest Futurehome APP at App Store or Google Play.
2. Create user/ log-in to the App and select 'create site'.
3. Connect the Smarthub using the network cable and power supply that comes in the box. The Smarthub will start automatically. The startup can take up to two minutes. During startup it will light up purple, and change to white/pink as soon as it is ready.
4. It is important that both the Futureome Smarthub and the phone/ device you are using the app on are connected to the same local network, mainly by your phone being connected to your homes Wi-Fi. This is how the App are able to 'detect' the Smarthub.
5. In the app, choose 'register Smarthub'. The Smarthub will now be registered to your site and account, and you do no longer have to be connected to the same local network, and can use the app from anywhere in the world.
The user you used to log in to the app will automatically become the 'owner' of the 'site'. A 'site' can be transfered at a later time from settings menu in the app.
Every Smarthub is connected to a 'site', where you can then again define rooms and add smart devices.