In this article you will find everything you need to install and configure the Fibaro Roller Shutter.
Fibaro Roller Shutter is used for motor control of blinds, awnings, screens, roller blinds, grilles, gates and slats.
Danger of electrocution
In the worst case, improper connection of this device may result in fire or shock.
Installation must be done by certified electrician approved by the installer. Laws and regulations for installation in electrical installations must be followed.
The unit has current-carrying components when the load is switched off. All maintenance must be carried out on an isolated course.
Recommended maximum current draw for the supported loads:
Supported loads: 110-240VAC
Resistive loads: 4.2A
Inductive loads: 1.7A
- Turn on the voltage to the device.
- Open the Futurehome app, go to settings → devices → add a device . See more about adding devices here if necessary.
- Start the inclusion on the device according to the device manual.
- The app should show that the device has been found.
- Give the device a name, for example "Awning".
- State in which room it is installed.
Note that the Roller Shutter 2 has only one channel, while Roller Shutter 3 has 3 channels. Only channel 0 should be used here, therefore place channel 0 in a room and give it a name.
Note: Before the motor can be controlled, the motor and the Fibaro device must be calibrated.
First, the endstop on the motor must be calibrated, this is usually done by the fitter or the supplier.
Once the endstop on the motor has been calibrated, calibration of the Fibaro Roller Shutter can be started. Look in the device's manual under the calibration category and choose the option that suits you best. Remember that the awning/screen must be fully opened before the calibration starts.
Sometimes you want to delete an included device or re-enter it. To delete the smoke sensor from your Smarthub, you must do the following:
- Go to settings → devices → select your device → settings → navigate to the bottom and select delete.
- Smarthub is now in exclusion mode.
- Put the device in exclusion mode according to the manual. (Usually the same as inclusion).
If the device has not been deleted, disconnect it, move closer to the Smarthub and initiate exclusion again.