The Zaptec adapter lets you control and monitor your Zaptec charging stations from Futurehome.
The adapter supports:
- Monitoring of current charging power
- Start and stop charging - manually and via automations
- Total energy charged in current charging session and historical data.
To install the adapter you need to be in the Futurehome app, and follow these steps:
- Go to settings -> playground -> Zaptec adapter, and click the install button.
- Click on the button with three dots -> login.
- Enter your Zaptec username and password.
- Click on advanced setup and choose which charging stations you want to include to Futurehome, and click «save».
If you successfully logged in, the chargers you chose will be included to Futurehome. Add them to a room, and they are ready to go.
After installation you can set up automations, e.g. based on energy prices. More information here
You can also se the historical charging data in the energy view in the app. To set up logging of this data, please check out "Event collector" here.
Artiklen er lukket for kommentarer.